Unsubscribing from the list

Eden edenw at gal3.com
Mon May 9 13:06:09 PDT 2022

Hello,

On 5/8/22 13:28, zeynepaydogan wrote:

> I've been using Protonmail for a long,long time.I have so many email
> addresses, and I'm sorry that Protonmail has changed its privacy
> policy for a while.I will no longer use an e-mail service that gives
> them data when governments demand data.That's why I'm not using this
> email account,If you send me an e-mail, I can answer from here.There
> are people here who have been using Protonmail for years.I guess what
> I'm trying to say is, I won't tolerate surveillance.Stefan and I had
> an argument about it here, and I even shared a link here.Protonmail
> has recently made an open deal with a government network.I want to say
> something to those who have your protonmail account here:Please
> consider your privacy and stop using protonmail.

    I noticed that too. But what are the alternatives? I wanted to run
my own email server, but it got hacked... it's a lot of work to get it
to work. And then... it's not actually private because it's obvious that
i own it! I don't know how to get around it. I would appreciate any
links to something "smarter"

ps If you have a list of people that you send your "leaks" to, i would
like to be on it. Thank you.

--
eden