[ot][spam][crazy] draft: learning RL

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Mon May 9 05:12:24 PDT 2022

On Mon, May 9, 2022, 8:05 AM Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many
<gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:

> To represent normal goal behavior with maximization, the

This is all confused to me, but normally when we meet goals we don't
influence things not related to the goal. This is not usually included in
maximization, unless

return function needs to not only be incredibly complex, but

the return to be maximized were to include them, by maybe always being 1.0,
I don't really know.

also feed back to its own evaluation, in a way not

Maybe this relates to not learning habits unrelated to the goal, that would
influence other goals badly.

provided for in these libraries.

But something different is thinking at this time. It is the role of a part
of a mind to try to relate with the other parts. Improving this in a
general way is likely known well to be important.