[spam][ot][real-spam] Fwd: Confirmation Receipt 6011510616

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Mon May 9 04:02:39 PDT 2022

This is some spam I just received, as many do.

It was bccd to an email address I commonly use.

It apparently represents that we're in a situation where we exposed to
mostly options that have little real utility.

Such situations can lead to locally good choices that can appear bad to
others, possibly due to the difficulty of avoiding disempowerment.

I'm probably sending this in an urge to more thoroughly cover up ideas of
coopting people and groups and stimulating warfare.