[ot][spam] boss spinoffs: wild research experiment computer logs

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Mon May 9 00:04:20 PDT 2022

----

"I am furious that some upstart has taken the corpses we incinerated and
cobbled them together into a disgusting sculpture of a heart."

Secret Translation:
"It's so impressive that huggingface made such a clear introduction course,
with such clear libraries for people to use, and an online chat portal, and
that somebody shared it to this list! I wish I could think of sending
people to it without vomiting my organs out!"