Unsubscribing from the list

zeynepaydogan zeynepaydogan at proton.me
Sun May 8 13:28:01 PDT 2022

I've been using Protonmail for a long,long time.I have so many email addresses, and I'm sorry that Protonmail has changed its privacy policy for a while.I will no longer use an e-mail service that gives them data when governments demand data.That's why I'm not using this email account,If you send me an e-mail, I can answer from here.There are people here who have been using Protonmail for years.I guess what I'm trying to say is, I won't tolerate surveillance.Stefan and I had an argument about it here, and I even shared a link here.Protonmail has recently made an open deal with a government network.I want to say something to those who have your protonmail account here:Please consider your privacy and stop using protonmail.

Stefan left this list a while ago (some special reason) and sent me an email.Although we don't have the same political views with him, but I find him right.He's been on this list for years, and he must be bored with some of the people here.I'll be unsubscribe this list (zeynepaydogan at protonmail.com, zeynepaydogan at proton.me) soon and I'll probably not see what you've written.This will excite some of the people here.

Maybe I can subscribe with a different email address, like in the past years.It could be a nickname or my real name.
Maybe I never subscribe

I would like to wish everyone to become more educated, smarter and ethical

@zeynep