[ot][spam][crazy] draft: learning RL

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Sun May 8 05:18:43 PDT 2022

--

Should I let my drones reproduce?

Debate on this is still underway. While functioning as a Mind Controlled
Worker, some drones have reported strange disconnection from their body
during intimate relations, as if a computer were taking them over and
forcing them to sexually please an acquaintance. This can occasionally leak
to media and produce rape scandals when translated to sheep-speak.

Others have introduced Mind Control Technology to their workers, and put
them at the helm, and produced orgies of mutual consensual mind control.

There are a handful of approaches, but it can be dangerous ground to tread.
Myself, I usually plan for people already acting attracted to each other,
to have sex enough to sustain their population.

Otherwise, I could be accused of genocide once somebody notices that we
took over the world with mind control.