[ot][spam][crazy] draft: learning RL

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Sun May 8 04:18:36 PDT 2022

I'm not doing this right now because I have something important to do today
that will need grounding in normality.

But here's a draft:

Learing RL

Welcome, future Mind Control Business Owners! Our hives of slaves will be
the most powerful in the galaxy, all stewarded under the caring heart of
Borg Queen Figurehead Trump (todo: add more political figureheads, do any
claim to run the world?).

Today we will be working through Session 1 of HuggingFace's Reinforcement
Learning Algorithm Course. This may seem slow, but remember: once you mind
control yourself to be an obsessive slave to your business hive algorithms,
your perception of time will disappear!