War re Ukraine: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sat May 7 20:57:33 PDT 2022

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/mariupol-civilians-trapped-in-azovstal-being-exterminated-by-russia-fighters-warn-npjpfb7mr

rocket destroyed the National Museum of 🇺🇦philosopher Hryhoriy
Skovoroda near Kharkiv. This year marked 300yrs since his birth. The
killing of thousands of people, destruction of language, historical
memory,and culture are confirmations of genocide. russia's genocide
against 🇺🇦

https://nitter.eu/pic/media%2FFSI_6z8X0AAQwOn.jpg
Freedom beware nightmares as friends.

https://twitter.com/j_tuk_tuk_tuk/status/1522932539597508608
😅 This afternoon unidentified persons brought to the monument to the
Russian Generalissimo Alexander Suvorov in the city center material
values: washing machine (used), electric boiler (almost like new),
toilet (used, but in good condition), TV, blinds, radio.

https://twitter.com/kharkiv_warnews/status/1522661250538299395
The girl resolutely went to save her family in Raisins, where her son,
grandmother and sister's mother remained She traveled through the
fields, forests and crossed the river by boat: "The first words of my
child, which I will never forget: "Mom, I knew that you would save
me."

https://twitter.com/antiputler_news/status/1523057176461291520
The Kadyrovtsy have seized cars from the local residents of Mariupol
and are going to smash them.

https://twitter.com/kharkiv_warnews/status/1523010179922468865
Mariupol. Terrible inscriptions. Local residents write on the doors
the approximate dates of death of people and the date when the body of
the owners of the apartments was found.

https://nitter.eu/pic/media%2FFSL_JjGWYAY9Z14.jpg
Kadyrovets admitted that he killed 30 Ukrainians with a control shot.
A real war criminal. UPD: Closed account @malish_777_95_

Ukraine asks for help...
https://nitter.eu/pic/media%2FFSFz9mrXwAE25QQ.jpg
https://twitter.com/AngelinaBonni/status/1522687426434674692