Leaks: US Supreme Court Staffer Leaks Roe v Wade... WitchHunt Protests Police Ensue

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Fri May 6 19:02:23 PDT 2022

Democrats inciting more "mostly peaceful" violence,
escalate by doxxing, stalking, proposing to murder judges,
harassing churches, etc...

https://nypost.com/2022/05/06/abortion-protests-biden-wont-condemn-at-doxxed-scotus-homes-may-be-illegal/
https://teaparty.org/ruth-sent-us-leftists-finally-cross-the-threshold-show-up-outside-scotus-justices-houses-474551/
https://timcast.com/news/a-pro-abortion-group-is-planning-to-disrupt-catholic-churches-on-sunday-and-published-home-addresses-of-supreme-court-justices/
https://www.ruthsent.us/

Funny how the retarded Left fails to consider that
their political opponents will just roll out the same
Assassination Politics game against them in turn...

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1522230135562326016
https://nitter.eu/pic/media%2FFSAMPZmWYAEe9_H.jpg
"
@simongwynn
- Interesting real life trolley problem in America now. If you
had the chance to kill Clarence Thomas and Samuel Alito, the
two oldest right wing Supreme Court judges, should you do it
while Biden can get his nominees to replace them confirmed?
- It's interesting as an abstract question but becomes a real
conundrum if, say, you're terminally ill and have little to
lose yourself, but know that it could save many women's lives
in the future.
- I've removed my recent two tweets about the US Supreme Court
as on reflection they're obviously pretty irresponsible, though
I don't think they would be against Twitter's TOS. FYI I don't
endorse murdering anyone, but don't think there's anything
wrong with thought experiments. Twitter is not often a good
place for them, however.
"