[ot][spam][crazy] uploading stuff to blockchains

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Fri May 6 13:43:51 PDT 2022

right now it's trying to resume upload of a file chunk that is
34359738368 bytes large (32 MiB).

i've identified i have information in me around tuning this upload.
i'm uncertain whether or not I have applied the information yet, or
what it is. it relates to chunk and subchunk sizes.

information: these files are chunked into 32MiB parts. this greatly
slows the upload by making metadata files very very large. i have
written code that provides for uploading parts that are arbitrarily
sized, by subchunking them. this code is being used already in the
32MiB uploads.

no, that's not accurate. that's about something different.

well, it was helpful to think about a bit.

the resuming is going slowly