War re Ukraine: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Thu May 5 19:06:57 PDT 2022

https://twitter.com/save_mrpl/status/1521107922436173825
They [military] need the opportunity. FINISH THE CIVILIANS EVACUATION
, EVACUATE THE WOUNDED, EVACUATE THE DECEASED , AND EVACUATE PERSONNEL
IF POSSIBLE. — the commander of the 12th brigade of the National Guard
of Ukraine Denis Shlega

https://twitter.com/nastyabakulina_/status/1522283805192687619
Honey from dandelions and this baby's voice

https://twitter.com/IuliiaMendel/status/1522236637459144711
First wedding in released Bucha

Alexander Makhov Eternal memory...
Dania Donetsk was killed in the shelling,
remaining in position until the end. Rest in peace.

https://twitter.com/daniil_donetsk/status/1516388051890712577
https://twitter.com/daniil_donetsk/status/1206665508264796160
Recently, a little had to relocate, walked more than one km, without
water and food under heavy shelling. I didn't eat anything for almost
two days, it was very difficult... while the command was establishing
support, we cooked porridge from feed and pigeon, it turned out very
satisfyingly. This is the most delicious thing I've eaten in the last
week.

https://twitter.com/IAPonomarenko/status/1522236168246546433

https://twitter.com/HannaGun/status/1522195240123310085

More than 32 million square meters of housing have already been
destroyed or damaged as a result of shelling in the country. More than
1,400 educational institutions and about 250 medical facilities have
also been destroyed or damaged.

"Putin apologized to the Jews because he knows they will
assassinate him. But he still have his invasion war and all
his murders on his head."

https://twitter.com/boomych/status/1521854233770868736
Here's the difference between cyvilizants and katsaps

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM6XHoCflc0
Torture of captured Ukrainian soldiers is carried out under the
control of the FSB The Intelligence Service of Ukraine has published
an interception of a conversation between the Russian occupier
Konstantin Solovyov and his mother.

https://nitter.eu/pic/media%2FFSBmM4LWUAE0zq7.jpg
Hello Mr. Putin, the world sees you invade murdering people,
come outside in public and fight like a man, what you got?

https://twitter.com/Yellow_Arm_Band/status/1521859320601890818
Read the translation, it's all accurate.

Heroes from Mariupol convey congratulations to the whole of Ukraine.
We have to hold on.

https://twitter.com/jmvasquez1974/status/1521472529671598080
All the booty we recovered today, no injuries, no fatalities.

https://twitter.com/save_mrpl/status/1521029495762923520
The women of the steel men. While the brave heroes battle for the city
of #Mariupol their strong women struggle to rescue people from the
#Azovstal. Following are the stories of the couples who are now
fighting for life, love and Ukraine’s future. #SaveMariupol
#4308regiment

https://twitter.com/save_mrpl/status/1520721566077698049

https://twitter.com/save_mrpl/status/1521760633024356357
We, the women of the #Mariupol defenders, kept our word and on May 3
we went to Zaporizhia on our own to help evacuate the Mariupol
military garrison. Unfortunately, we have not yet seen concrete
actions to save our military. But we will not give up and will
continue to act!#azov

https://twitter.com/DimSel007/status/1522055353491460096
Morning Frost Mariupol "All grandmothers and their cats
who need help are saved, all the intruders are punished"
#SaveMariupol #AzovSteel

https://twitter.com/AnonOpsSE/status/1521605751919329281
Special Combustion Operations inside Russia...

https://twitter.com/AS7404542949/status/1522207516633014275
During the filming of a beautiful picture, the APC of the occupiers
beautifully exploded on a mine. Boliwood does not tolerate mistakes.

https://twitter.com/GirkinGirkin/status/1522310368248311808

https://twitter.com/DimSel007/status/1522231672435052545
Ken Ri's special forces in action against horde
#ForeignLegionOfUkraine

"I say join us, leave your prestigious career behind and see how
quickly you turn around."

https://twitter.com/RipRawlings/status/1521725661412564992
@KyivIndependent
Six-year-old girl raises Hr 5,000 ($165) for Ukrainian military by
playing flute on the street. Solomiia Reut from Dnipro raised half the
sum needed to buy one bulletproof vest, and her mother fundraised the
other half on social media.

https://fainemisto.com.ua/donate
https://secure.wayforpay.com/donate/4308
https://twitter.com/U24_gov_ua
https://u24.gov.ua/
https://twitter.com/veteranfundua
https://savelife.in.ua/donate/
https://twitter.com/Brigade688
https://twitter.com/JoaJuan2

https://www.change.org/p/pour-une-exfiltration-des-habitants-de-marioupol-et-de-sa-garnison-par-la-mer-d-azov/u/30502009

https://twitter.com/antiputler_news/status/1522130094214557697

https://twitter.com/ukrpravda_news/status/1522298264594362370
https://twitter.com/save_mrpl/status/1522288606924218371
People are dying from bullets, who are starving. The wounded are from
lack of medicine, from terrible conditions. We don't have time, I
don't know if tomorrow", - doctor, Crimean Tatar, asks Turkey to help
people blocked on Azovstal
Crimean Tatar doctor appealed to @RTErdogan from #Azovstal . "I don't
remember what day of the war it is. People are dying, some from
bullets, some from hunger, the wounded from lack of medicine, from
terrible conditions." "We don't have time, I don't know if tomorrow
will come. I'm a Muslim, a Crimean Tatar, a descendant of the Gireys.
I studied medicine before the occupation. Now I provide medical care
to the wounded at Azovstal. I had never seen death before the war.
Worked in an ambulance."  "It hurts to watch people die from purulent
wounds, the simple lack of antibiotics. We are constantly bombed from
the air, sea &land. Please comply with the procedure of withdrawal of
all people, including military, from the territory of Azovstal. Stop
this nightmare"

We are relatives of the soldiers who are now defending the Azovstal
plant on the last frontier of destroyed Mariupol. For several endless
weeks, thousands of hostages, both military and civilian, many of them
wounded, are under constant encirclement and inhumane conditions.
Without food, drinking water and medicine, they will be able to
survive for literally a few more days. We ask all bloggers, opinion
leaders, respected and famous people to call on the world to carry out
the extraction procedure - the possibility of removing all hostages
from the territory of Azovstal by analogy with the Dunkirk evacuation
during World War II. Please join the requirements for the urgent
extraction of civilians and military from Azovstal #extractionAzovstal
#letmypeoplego Help create a miracle!

This video is a visual explanation why civilians in Mariupol,
including people, hiding in the Azovstal plant, are afraid to leave
the basements and do not believe the occupiers about the possibility
of a safe evacuation from the city.

https://twitter.com/save_mrpl/status/1521209107222511617
Defenders of #Mariupol need #evacuation! Take part in the
demonstrations in front of the main @UN missions, the @ICRC and
government buildings of the countries ready to act as a third party
guarantor, demanding the evacuation from the #Azovstal plant in
Mariupol. Time to act!
https://twitter.com/save_mrpl/status/1521206980324605954
The main factor in rescuing the Mariupol garrison and applying the
extraction procedure is the security guarantee of the United Nations
representatives. We ask to ensure practical security and evacuation of
servicemen from the Mariupol garrison. Mariupol defenders are people,
too

https://twitter.com/Polk_Azov/status/1522194484922044416
Deputy Commander of the Azov Regiment Captain Svyatoslav Palamar: "We
call on the world community to evacuate civilians and personally
appeal to the Supreme Commander-in-Chief to take care of wounded
soldiers who die in terrible agony from improper treatment.

https://twitter.com/save_mrpl/status/1520696009466261504
The screams of the wounded that echo through the cellars. Decayed
wounds and damp clothes and always hungry bodies. Night sighs and
calming down of hearts and mothers’ tears in the handsets of phones.
Eternally rattling aircraft and constant sounds of shell explosions.
No more surviving buildings or at least a small piece of land. We have
not heard children's laughter for 2 months, we forgot what it's like
to just take a walk somewhere slowly. The soldiers are weaned from all
this and it seems that that normal life is just a dream.

https://twitter.com/nolanwpeterson/status/1521189997986123776
Valentina, 67, hid in a basement for 13 days when Russians attacked
her village of Moshchun, on Kyiv's outskirts. One day she looked
outside and saw Russian soldiers on the street. "You can't imagine the
fear," she told me. She made a bold escape back to Ukrainian lines.
When she returned home, Valentina discovered Russian troops had
commandeered her house. They stole her jewelry, and left behind their
trash. Today Valentina needs medicine to sleep. “The pills don’t help
with the nightmares,” she said.

https://twitter.com/StratcomCentre/status/1522306889589133312
https://www.cnn.com/2022/05/05/europe/russia-ukraine-grain-theft-cmd-intl/index.html
Russian forces are stealing farm equipment and thousands of tons of
grain from Ukrainian farmers in areas they have occupied, as well as
targeting food storage sites with artillery
Since the start of its invasion of Ukraine, Russia has stolen tonnes
of Ukrainian grain. Russia transports this stolen grain to illegally
annexed Crimea and then tries to sell it to other states. Their
attempt to sell 27 thousand tonnes of grain to Egypt has already
failed.
he ground on the latest in #Luhansk region

https://twitter.com/TXlrgA0vCNNaf1G/status/1521380224201633793
The Russians damaged 5 houses in Sievierodonetsk,at least 12-in
Hirske.We don't know exactly how much, as they are storming the
localities day&night.10 houses in Orikhove burnt down,2-in Zolote.The
data about the casualties is clarified.We attempt to evacuate the
locals every day

Today over the century-old building of Belgian Heritage housing the
tube dispensary caught fire through enemy shelling.The Belgian
architectural ensemble in Lysychansk survived 2 world wars, was
destroyed by the Russians in the 21st century.

Putin's Russian invaders destroyed Gorky Park.

Within the past 24hrs, 4 civilians died in Luhansk region, 4 more were
wounded, 10 houses were destroyed in Popasna. The Russian army shelled
the residential area in Luhansk region for 29 times by aircrafts,
multiple rocket launches, tube artillery and mortars
a boy of 2010 year of birth was wounded during the heavy shelling of
Zolote by the Russians.Among the casualties there is a local resident.
A resident of Zolote died. 2 more civilians died in Lysychansk and
Popasna.A resident of Lysychansk received a shrapnel wound

https://twitter.com/nolanwpeterson/status/1521163686651572224
Inside a church in the Ukrainian village of Horenka, outside of Kyiv.
A wooden statue of Jesus, pierced by Russian artillery shrapnel.

‘Since Feb 24, my two dogs have died, and my grandma Halya, and my
beloved Mariupol’, wrote 8yo Yehor in his diary while hiding from
Russian bombs. His grandpa died too. He, his sister, and their mother
were wounded.

Mariupol et al are your city, your family, your children, your friends,
your home.. initiation of aggression must never be allowed, nor
be allowed to continue. Do something to end it.