[ot][personal][spam] trying to make my unihertz titan boot

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Wed May 4 14:22:58 PDT 2022

On 5/4/22, Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many
<gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:
> What I ended up doing was piping /dev/urandom into the serial port. After
> some time, this got the serial port to close and the phone rebooted.

When all else fails... ;)

> Doing that doesn't seem to have trashed any partitions yet.

Excepting burned in enforcement of SecureBoot style
sig checking schemes, don't many phones now have known
ways to import completely custom or original disk image,
or buildup filesystem from scratch, after total erasure...
dd if=/dev/random of=/dev/<phones_flash_media> bs=1m
dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/<phones_flash_media> bs=1m