EFF is the pentagon - shocking

punk punks at tfwno.gf
Tue May 3 11:04:55 PDT 2022

On Tue, 03 May 2022 15:40:19 +0000
zeynepaydogan <zeynepaydogan at proton.me> wrote:

> > Russia is guilty of war crimes in Ukraine. You think it's okay for Ukrainians to die, problems to die but ı’m not okay for this
>

> Frankly, Punk doesn't make any government propaganda. What he's trying to say here is that the Ukrainian army has a Nazi army and have no problems with it. I feel sorry for the civilians in Ukraine, but those who did this to them are their Nazi army.

	That's pretty likely, yes. We can assume, for argument's sake, that jim bell's pentagon 'satellite pictures' are 'authentic'. Then we state the obvious : the pictures would 'prove' that some people were killed, not who did it.

	And then we make a basic inference. People in ukraine who are pro-russia are very likely to get murdered like that by people in ukraine who are lapdogs of the western NATO jewnazis. It's not really complicated, and only western jewnazis would ignore the explanation. And parrot cnn-eff propaganda, like they do.

>I have shared too many resources here and Russia has told the United Nations to investigate this. But they refused. Ukrainians are a racist nation, they have no respect for anyone else.

	The problem with ukraine is that the US-western-NATO-jewnazis have more influence there than they should. As a result the party of pro-NATO assholes in ukraine got ukraine involved in  this war. Ukraine is a pawn in the hands of western jewnazis.