EFF is the pentagon - shocking

zeynepaydogan zeynepaydogan at proton.me
Tue May 3 08:40:19 PDT 2022

> Russia is guilty of war crimes in Ukraine. You think it's okay for Ukrainians to die, problems to die but ı’m not okay for this

Frankly, Punk doesn't make any government propaganda. What he's trying to say here is that the Ukrainian army has a Nazi army and have no problems with it. I feel sorry for the civilians in Ukraine, but those who did this to them are their Nazi army. I have shared too many resources here and Russia has told the United Nations to investigate this. But they refused. Ukrainians are a racist nation, they have no respect for anyone else.

I've known many Russians and Ukrainians for years. And I could go to college there, and my dad said, "you can go there if you want, I'll pay for it.” I didn't go because I know it, and I'm a woman of ethics. For Ukrainians, God is money, and the Russians are more idealistic about it than they are.
I can give you a lot of examples of this because I've known a lot of people.

Ukrainian women in the war wear professional makeup and take pictures. It's not about professional makeup, it's about claiming they're fighting and doing it. You can't see women fighting anywhere in the world fighting professional makeup.

Ukrainian  men are only photographed in front of the tanks by showing strength. Zelenski's not fighting, he's just advertising his own. The goal is just to give the world the image of us as beautiful as we are. You can't win a war by getting dressed up in front of the camera.

Chechnya collaborated with the Nazis and tried to invade Russia. Ukraine has owned the nazi army and has been cooperating with America. America has invaded and exploited many countries for years without reason, what do you think of that?
Russia has suffered a lot from the Nazis and doesn't want neighbor to have the Nazi army.

I said that because the Ukrainians are only advertising. Give them money. They'll sell their country.