EFF is the pentagon - shocking

Revevilgod God revevilgod at gmx.com
Mon May 2 22:59:38 PDT 2022

> 	what do you think Revevilgod God?

I want you to know, I think the people here made a big mistake. They responded to you by caring about you here. If you haven't noticed, you've been fighting with everyone years. They argue in a different way without insulting each other, except for you

Why do you repeat yourself like a parrot?

Also, I don't think you're happy. There's probably problems with your social life.

If you still want to share, I'm here to wish you well. Argue with people, but don't insult them