[ot][personal][spam] trying to make my unihertz titan boot

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Mon May 2 11:22:51 PDT 2022

when I tried 'fastboot flashing unlock' it said I needed to enable oem
bootloader unlocking.

I booted into a factory rom and did this under developer settings, doing
the dance of repeatedly tapping the build number.

maybe this was why it wouldn't boot with partition changes?

it's 1414 and it just flashed a v207 with fastboot.

when I boot it it successfully shows the unihertz logo, better than when I
change the recovery partition which just gives me a black screen.

it's 1415 and now I have an android logo which goes to desktop !!!!!!

I don't know what I was going wrong before. maybe v222 doesn't work.

1416

1419

I used fastboot to also flash the recovery partition with twrp. it appears
to still be failing to boot under this condition. actually it has a black
screen and won't seem to shut down or power up at all.

1421

I guess the thing to do is to wait for the battery to die and then reflash
it with the factory recovery partition using the official tool.

it looks like the device it offers the official tool is likely an MT65xx
Preloader, 0e8d:2000