[ot][personal][spam] trying to make my unihertz titan boot

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Mon May 2 08:05:07 PDT 2022

1056

one of the firmwares downloaded

if I let them all download on their own I should move the download to a
folder with more space.

when I flash it says "not allowed in locked state"

 which means doing something else first, or flashing a different way.

1058a

1101a

On the qualcomm phone, holding power up and down at the same time while
plugging the usb cable boots into download mode. I tried that on this phone
and it gave me a menu in chinese. One of the items was apparently a button
test.

I'd like to flash the phone from windows, using the factory flasher. Maybe
I can run it in a virtual environment, to facilitate logging possible
serial traffic.

1103