[ot][personal][spam] trying to make my unihertz titan boot

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Mon May 2 06:59:56 PDT 2022

There's normative open source android firmware, I have a gift phone that
doesn't work yet, and I have a little experience debugging firmware now
from coreboot. Just a little bit.

I'm thinking if it doesn't work, I can in the worst case copy some assembly
from the working firmware, to maybe provide a usb device or light an led,
and possibly bisect problems to troubleshoot. If I can keep it up. We'll
see.

The unihertz thread shows ValdikSS got treble_experimentations to work from
a release on January 18th, 2021. There's a strange inconsistency,
unfortunately: the instructions say twrp can be used, but the twrp post is
later that year. Still, it makes sense to try the last release prior to Jan
18, 2021.