Cypherpunks Mailing List Info

punk punks at tfwno.gf
Sun May 1 18:49:49 PDT 2022

	"the list is frequented...by spooks, trolls, and other sources of negative influence, surveillance or disruption. Sabotage, COINTELPRO and other forms of subversion or attack are often observed."

	I think that whoever wrote that, Greg? should also publish the list of government agents who engage in sabotage, COINTELPRO, etc.

	Whoever wrote that obviously knows who these 'actors' are, and there's no reason for him to protect them.

	I'll be waiting, as I think any other honest poster will.