USA 2020 Elections: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sun May 1 14:00:33 PDT 2022

Money Talks, Bullshit Walks,
Biden's Democrats are doomed...

Biden Price Hike: Most Americans Blame US President For Higher Gas Prices

It's hard to believe this has to be said,
but unlike this president, I'll do my job
and take responsibility. I won't blame others.
And I'll never forget that the job isn't about me,
it's about you. @JoeBiden June 4 2020.

Democrats...
"Inflation is transitory" - Feb 2021 4%
"Inflation is good" - Oct 2021 6%
"It's just corporate greed" - Jan 2022 7.5%
"Putin did it!" - Mar 2022 10% (17% actual)

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/general_politics/november_2021/biden_not_doing_enough_to_fight_rising_fuel_prices_voters_say
https://www.live5news.com/2022/03/30/americans-blame-biden-more-than-oil-companies-ukraine-invasion-gas-price-hikes/
https://twitter.com/BloombergNRG/status/1520765055381516288

A majority of Americans still don't believe the Biden administration's
ham-fisted attempts to shove the "Putin's Price Hike™" narrative down
our throats.

According to a new Rasmussen poll, when asked whether Biden or Russian
President Vladimir Putin is to blame for higher fuel prices, "76% of
Republicans think Biden bears most responsibility for higher fuel
prices, as do 24% of Democrats and 54% of voters not affiliated with
either major party."

What's more, 84% of likely US voters believe the rising price of
gasoline, home heating oil and other petroleum products is a 'serious
problem.' 61% say it's a 'very serious problem.'

And when did the vast majority of this inflation occur? Pre-Ukraine,
in fact prices started their jump and run on November 5th 2020,
right after the election, with near vertical leap as Biden policy
started after Jan 20th.

Rasmussen's findings echo those from several weeks ago, as NBC's Tom
Costello reported on "The Today Show" that people aren't buying the
Putin Price Hike narrative.

"President Biden is trying to label this Putin's price hike. Well most
Americans, according to an NBC News poll, are not buying that. Only 6%
blame Putin; most believe that President Biden's policies are very
much to blame."

And in March, a Quinnipiac University poll revealed that more
Americans blame Biden than the Ukraine invasion or corporate greed for
the rise in gas prices.

    Forty-one percent of those polled say the Biden Administration’s
economic policies are more responsible for the recent rise in gas
prices.

    Two other factors tied for second place at 24% each. The first was
the war in Ukraine and resulting sanctions against Russia, while the
second factor was oil companies charging more. -WCSC, Mar. 30

What was that, Joe?

That said, talk to us about the cost of energy when Putin shuts off
gas to Europe.

    Europe may be hurtling toward a sudden halt of Russian natural
#gas, which would trigger energy rationing and a deep recession. The
continent’s gas balance is “just one supply disruption away from
completely falling apart,” says a JPMorgan analyst.
https://t.co/37c5Gq9dUH
    — Bloomberg Energy (@BloombergNRG) May 1, 2022