Batshit-Crazy admits to COINTELPRO

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Thu Mar 31 17:46:21 PDT 2022

"  I am the JTRIG agent "

Thanks - but we didn't need any confirmation by now.  Once you've accused some others of being USG agents without any evidence its obvious.

" Assertions without evidence may be dismissed without examination " ( Old proverb )  and all USG or other Govt agents may be killed on sight.

Cryptoanarchist policy since 1996. Or 2002 if you're a big Pussy. Like Mongo.

TIMOTHY " An anonymous computerized market will even make possible abhorrent markets for assassinations and extortion " C. MAY 1992

TIM " I guess now that the Pentagon is setting up a murder pool it can't be illegal for us to do it " MAY. 2003