Communication in a world of pervasive surveillance: Sources and methods: Counter-strategies against pervasive surveillance architecture

zeynepaydogan zeynepaydogan at protonmail.com
Thu Mar 31 16:10:04 PDT 2022

> I kinda suspect appelbaum would say that 'grarpamp' is a 'honest cypherpunk' whereas I am the JTRIG agent...

Grarpamp probably worked in the U.S army. I'll find him like I found the others. I hurt my knee swimming in the pool and I've been sick for a few days. When I have time, I will leak the knowledge of the famous Grarpamp here.People like him have been making government propaganda here for years. They only made government propaganda here. They're never transparent and brave. I leaked information from the FBI or intelligence agents working for the United States. This is just one of the documents I leaked. They didn't even answer that. Because most of them work for U.S, and they send these mails to annoy us. They did not leak any source codes or documents. They didn't talk about privacy or cryptography.

And don't care what anyone thinks of you. You're different from them, and you're not a coward. Being different is a good thing, but society perceives it as a bad thing.