Communication in a world of pervasive surveillance: Sources and methods: Counter-strategies against pervasive surveillance architecture

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Thu Mar 31 15:39:05 PDT 2022

>> I think being kicked out of tor is appelbaum's highest achievement
>
> add +Debian community

	hehe, yes. But to be fair, the way most of the 'hacker' 'community' boycotted appelbaum in lockstep proves how loyal they are to their govcorp paymasters.

> > yeah tor is a joke - accusing appelbaum of being an inept coder is just misdirection. Whatever the reason appelbaum was kicked out of tor, it was not a technical one.
>

> The reason he got fired wasn't a technical reason. What I want to explain here is that he and the other employees don't have these skills. But thanks to Tor, they've had a good career, some of them making a fortune on “Google”.

	ah yes, good point. They are typical government employees, they get paid a lot and do very little work.

> > appelbaum just wrote :
> >
> > "As usual with this mailing list...we can expect some folks to dismiss matters...not discuss the substantial facts or cryptographic designs...attempt to distract, divide, disrupt, degrade, and destroy. The usual JTRIG playbook"
> OK, it seems that appelbaum should be clearly naming who the JTRIG agents are
>

> Hahaha Actually that’s so clear. We all know who the agents are here. The people who send emails with government propaganda are the same.

	I kinda suspect appelbaum would say that 'grarpamp' is a 'honest cypherpunk' whereas I am the JTRIG agent...