Communication in a world of pervasive surveillance: Sources and methods: Counter-strategies against pervasive surveillance architecture

zeynepaydogan zeynepaydogan at protonmail.com
Thu Mar 31 10:12:03 PDT 2022

I didn't read it in his e-mail, just like the crap grarpamp sent to the list.Like the Rat,Chameleon, Grarpamp, it looks like someone else joined this list with American propaganda.

​

I tried to read the e-mail quickly, and I saw the article on cryptome and cypherpunks

.

CIA supporters are multiplying. Instead of Chameleon sorry I mean “John Young”  Twitter, you can talk to all of us here.

Don't worry about what I said, you admitted to being connected to the CIA years ago.

Last time you answered me for Assange, you said chameleon for him.Y

ou have another supporter  now, just like Karl.

By the way, you're right, I don't claim to be an angel anymore. Especially for you and the Rat