USA 2020 Elections: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 00:58:43 PDT 2022

> https://twitter.com/RNCResearch

RNC Research
@RNCResearch

Exposing the lies, hypocrisy, and failed far-left policies of Joe
Biden and the Democrat Party. Managed by the Republican National
Committee.
Washington, DC
gop.com/research/
Joined July 2009

    Tweets 29,370
14,211 Photos and videos

CNN is no longer calling Hunter Biden’s laptop “Russian
disinformation.” “We know the FBI has possession of it and that they
believe it is his laptop. The contents are his.”
CNN: Hunter's laptop is real

Polls are showing Americans want Republican majorities in Congress.
"In a generic ballot, if the Democrats are losing, it means they're
gonna get walloped."

KAMALA HARRIS: "For Jamaica, one of the issues that has been presented
as an issue that is economic in the way its impact has been the
pandemic...we will assist Jamaica in Covid recovery by assisting in
terms of the recovery efforts in Jamaica that have been essential."

WATCH — CNN says the federal investigation into the Biden family's
foreign business dealings is "very, very bad" for the Biden's
CNN: Investigation into Biden family corruption is "very, very bad"

A federal investigation into the Biden family's foreign business
dealings — and allegations that Biden family members profited by
selling influence to Joe Biden — is "intensifying," ABC reports.

CBS News reports on the Biden family corruption scandal — including a
federal investigation into the Biden family's foreign business deals

WATCH: Even CNN confirms that Hunter Biden is under investigation for
“money transfers,” “business activities in China,” “Burisma,” and the
"source" of the funds he used to pay his tax bills.

CNN: Hunter Under Investigation For “Money
Transfers…China…Burisma…Source Of The Funds”

U.S. Border Patrol El Paso Sector Chief Gloria Chavez says a border
wall is "critical" and "a needed tool for Border Patrol agents."
"Without a barrier, we become more vulnerable...is it needed?
Absolutely."

. at TedCruz is unfiltered in our new series, UNCHECKED.

This morning, @CaptMarkKelly told Arizonans that he’s in “constant
communication” with Biden about extending Title 42. Hours later, the
Biden Administration announced they’re ending it. Arizona deserves
better than a weak, ineffective Senator like Mark Kelly.
Arizonans deserve better than Mark Kelly

OMB Director Shalanda Young falsely claims Biden’s record border
crisis is in line with a “traditional...historic pattern.”

OMB Director Shalanda Young Falsely Claims Record Border Crossing Are
In Line With “Historic Pattern”

CNN reports how the “federal investigation into Hunter Biden has
gained steam” The probe "has looked at whether Biden and some of his
associates have violated money laundering, tax and foreign lobbying
laws, as well as firearm and other regulations.”
CNN: “A Federal Investigation Into Hunter Biden Has Gained Steam”

WATCH: Biden’s OMB Director Young admits there’s “no” data to support
the inflation forecast in Biden’s budget
OMB Director Young: “No” Data To Support Inflation Forecast In Budget

Up to 18K PER DAY – that’s the number of illegal border crossings
Border Patrol is bracing for this Spring. According to Obama’s former
DHS Sec. Jeh Johnson, 1K apprehensions “overwhelms the system.” We are
now possibly looking at up to 18 TIMES that.
gop.com/rapid-response/18k-i…
18K illegal crossings PER DAY

Biden’s open borders agenda has broken the border wide open.

Here’s Joe Biden in 2020 saying his deadbeat son Hunter “has not made
money” from China. Hunter made $4.8 million from just one of his deals
with China, according to the Washington Post.
"My son has not made money from...China" — Joe Biden

Former Obama DHS Secretary Jeh Johnson on Biden’s border crisis:
"We’re surging right now. These are very, very large numbers,
unsustainable in my view. "

Fmr Obama Homeland Security Sec Jeh Johnson On Biden’s Border Crisis:
“Unsustainable”

Biden’s proposed tax hikes will decimate more than 138,000 jobs per
analysis from the @TaxFoundation washingtontimes.com/news/202…
Review finds Biden’s plan to raise the corporate tax to 28% woul

President Biden’s proposal to hike the corporate tax rate to 28% will
shrink the U.S. economy and decimate more than 138,000 jobs over the
next decade, found an analysis by the nonpartisan Tax Foundat

Fox News’ @BillFOXLA reports Border Patrol arrested two child sex
predators trying to enter the United States.

Fox News: Sex Predators Attempting To Cross The Border Illegally

We know Hunter's laptop is authentic – even NYT, Politico, WaPo, & CNN
confirmed it. We know Joe Biden met with Hunter’s business partners.
We know they discussed business. We know they shared bank accounts.
Hunter is corrupt, but this isn’t just about him, it’s about Joe
Biden.

With 71% saying the United States is "on the wrong track," NBC's Chuck
Todd says Democrats may be headed for a "shellacking" in November

Ketanji Brown Jackson Sentenced Those In Possession Of Child Porn To
Nearly 60% Less Time Than The National Average
breitbart.com/politics/2022/…
Exclusive: Jackson Sentenced Child Pornos Nearly 60% Lower than National Avg.

Ketanji Brown Jackson sentenced those in possession of child
pornography to nearly 60 percent less time than the national average.
breitbart.com