[ot][spam][crazy] The Trials of Controlling a Programmer

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 23:27:49 PDT 2022

the coda on that was that due to a recopying error in the code following, a
serial configuration port was being written to. this likely was disabling
the port before the character was output.

--

this morning I found I had left the flash chip in backward all night while
the system was powered.

however, on replacement, it works fine.

I didn't notice it being as hot as it has been, although i've gotten better
at protecting my fingers.

i wonder about my busted chips. maybe they could have broken some other
way, or maybe they aren't broken somehow.