Coronavirus: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 18:41:02 PDT 2022

> Authoritarian Lunacy... 1.2+ Billion people,
> not so much as ten of them bother to revolt.
> Sad day for humanity.

> Shanghai Lockdowns Force Bankers And Traders To Sleep In The Office

West co-adopted lunatic totally ineffective policies all
Corona long, idiots believe they can contain a social virus,
you all fell for it for over two years now and counting, morons...

https://nypost.com/2022/03/30/robot-dog-with-loudspeaker-barks-covid-instructions-in-china/
https://www.reuters.com/world/china/shanghai-expands-lockdown-more-areas-new-local-cases-hit-5982-2022-03-30/

Several residents living in western districts on Tuesday received
notice from their housing committees that they would be stopped from
leaving their compounds for the next seven days.

"We will resume normal life soon, but in the next period of time we
ask everyone to adhere closely to pandemic control measures, do not
gather, and reduce movements,"

As Shanghaiers struggle with shortages of food and medicine, while
workers (both blue-collar factory workers and highly remunerated
bankers and traders) are forced to bed down at work for what could be
a lengthy stay, local authorities have provided the first hint that
the staggered Shanghai lockdown could last longer than the 9 days it
was originally slated for.

Shanghai authorities said Wednesday that they had conducted 9.1
million nucleic acid tests. They also said they planned to disinfect
office buildings, construction sites, wet markets and schools in a
month-long campaign to try and stamp out the virus.

China's "dynamic clearance" approach means it aims to clear all cases,
and all people who test positive are sent to central quarantine
centers or hospitals. Close contacts and neighbors must quarantine at
home.

Many across the city have taken to social media to vent their
frustrations in lockdown, posting videos and images of crowded
quarantine centers and issuing cries for help for food and medical
supplies, while grotesque robots bark orders at them.