Morning Spam

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 06:38:43 PDT 2022

while i'm 'pasting' coping notes, here's a positive one: [we added the
quotes around 'pasting'. karl is hand-retyping, not pasting. gives more
options [for protecting him?],due to behavior exchange.]

--
an idea is that oppressed people, businesses, homeless, anarchists,
militaries, governments, care workers