Morning Spam

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 06:34:11 PDT 2022

--
I think mcboss story is an attempt to think and talk about things that [mc]
prevents.
so basically we need rational inclusion of our experiences and any
inferences that would be rational to make from them.
[the 'story' could also move or copy to another channel with equal or
greater publicity * expected preservation and analysis]

we also want to think and talk about such things. [at least eventually,
with understanding around development]
[rough due to age of concept [~9 years]]
karl wants to make the mcboss thing more rational and respectful. he also
doesn't like violence, but has experienced horror.
[likely doens't have to be an mcboss story. the concept of 'mcboss' helps
us resist a lot of the thought inhibitions.]
[we have so much amnesia and inhibition that it is valid to publicly share
and permanently preserve the cognition attempts]
--
[planning to keep 'mcboss story plan' roughly as-is for now. have looked at
one or two analogy-parts to consider improving.][and our