Coronavirus: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 00:41:16 PDT 2022

Germany (asshole country) pumps FUD,
threatens to forcibly vax asylum seekers...

Health Minister Fears Wave Of Unvaccinated Ukrainian Refugees Entering Germany

https://summit.news/2022/03/29/health-minister-fears-wave-of-unvaccinated-ukrainian-refugees-entering-germany/

Federal health minister Karl Lauterbach has expressed fears about a
wave of unvaccinated Ukrainian refugees entering Germany.

Lauterbach joined other public officials in voicing concern over “huge
vaccination gaps” amongst Ukrainians.

Only around 35 per cent of Ukrainians have had a COVID-19 jab and many
were given the Chinese Sinovac version, which isn’t recognized in
Germany.

    “We will talk about how we can provide health care to the people
who have fled to us from Ukraine,” Lauterbach told public broadcaster
ZDF. “This includes the Vaccination.”

    “We will look at what role vaccination centres can play in this,” he added.

Lauterbach’s suggestion that vaccination may become a condition of
providing asylum would correlate with his previous support for
mandatory vaccinations for Germans.

    “We now have to vaccinate the children, but also the adults, very
quickly,” he said. “And we are working hard on that.”

Part of the concerns appear to relate to the agenda to force a
mandatory vax on Germans, a process that would possibly be derailed by
a large influx of unjabbed Ukrainians.