jewnazi 'vaccination' rate

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Tue Mar 29 22:57:29 PDT 2022

On Tue, 29 Mar 2022 13:39:09 -0400
grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

> > 	https://ycharts.com/indicators/reports/coronavirus_vaccinations
>
> Argentine Govt CoronaVax Recipient List (leaked):
> 1 Alberto
> 2 JuanBatSoupG (volunteered on day one)
> 3 Everyone else

	by the way, to state the obvious : the anonymous piece of cowardly, NATO, jewnazi shit grancrap is fully 'vaxed'...

	...right, grancrap?  All your idiotic vomits show that you're 1) a covaids technofascist believer, 2) a coward - so you must be drinking your daily dose of 'vaccine', so that 'science' 'protects' you from the 'virus' eh?

> 	https://ycharts.com/indicators/reports/coronavirus_vaccinations

	oh and yet another comment. When confronted with actual information, as opposed to his twatter technonazi spam, grancrap just blanks out.

	then again what is grancrap but a clone of the jim-bell-professor-turd-pentagon-bot.

	"I blame, in large part, the people whose apparent timidity kept the vaccines away from kids under 18"

	motherfucking pieces of non human shit.