USA 2020 Elections: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 21:41:02 PDT 2022

>> Joe Biden & The Disappearing Elephant: How To Make A Full-Sized
>> Scandal Vanish In Front Of An Audience Of Millions
>
> Psaki Snaps When Pressed On Hunter Biden's 'Laptop From Hell'

Corrupt CIA Defrauded the 2020 Elections...

Biden laptop and family corruption blowing up...
More files released on top of earlier downloadable copies...
US Democrats Clinton Obama Biden Media Tech LeftProgDem Oligarchs
the biggest conspiracy sequence of fraudulent election orchestration
ever in American history...
High Crimes and Misdemeanors against the Public and the Nation...

CIA Officer Who Signed Hunter Biden Laptop Letter Claims Credit For Trump Loss

https://www.theepochtimes.com/cia-officer-who-signed-hunter-biden-laptop-letter-claims-credit-for-trump-loss_4369180.html
https://nypost.com/2020/10/14/email-reveals-how-hunter-biden-introduced-ukrainian-biz-man-to-dad/

https://www.theepochtimes.com/suppression-of-hunter-biden-laptop-stories-defeinitely-impacted-2020-election-barr_4346290.html
https://www.theepochtimes.com/fbi-has-nothing-to-add-to-ratcliffe-statement-of-no-intelligence-tying-hunter-biden-emails-to-russian-disinformation_3547015.html
https://nypost.com/2022/03/18/intelligence-experts-refuse-to-apologize-for-smearing-hunter-biden-story/

One of the former CIA officers who signed a letter claiming stories
about a laptop allegedly belonging to Hunter Biden were disinformation
says he helped swing the 2020 election from former President Donald
Trump.

    “I take special pride in personally swinging the election away
from Trump,” John Sipher, who served for decades as a senior
operations officer at the CIA, wrote in a recent post on Twitter.

    “I lost the election for Trump? Well then I fell [sic] pretty good
about my influence,” he also wrote.

Hunter Biden attends his father Joe Biden's inauguration as the 46th
President of the United States on the West Front of the U.S. Capitol
in Washington on Jan. 20, 2021. (Jonathan Ernst/Pool/Reuters)

Sipher and 50 other former U.S. intelligence officials signed the
letter on Oct. 19, 2020, alleging that the effort to distribute its
contents “has all the classic earmarks of a Russian information
operation,” despite not knowing whether the laptop was legitimate.

The letter was the core of a story from Politico that claimed the New
York Post story on the laptop was “Russian disinformation.”

The Post was the first to report on emails on the laptop, which was
dropped off at a computer repair store and never picked up by
then-candidate Joe Biden’s son, according to the store’s owner.

While the FBI picked up the computer and a hard drive from the owner,
the bureau’s apparent inaction in probing the matter prompted him to
pass on a copy of the hard drive to a lawyer representing former New
York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani, who in turn passed it on to the Post.

The Oct. 14, 2020, story about the emails came as some voters were
still deciding whether to vote for Biden or Trump. The story was
widely questioned by legacy news outlets, suppressed by social media
platforms, and claimed to be part of a Russian effort, despite top
officials like Director of National Intelligence (DNI) John Ratcliffe
saying there was no evidence that was the case.

Sipher is one of the few former officials who signed the letter to
respond to fresh questions about its contents, after more legacy
outlets, including Politico, said they’ve confirmed it is legitimate.

Sipher got into arguments with former acting DNI Richard Grenell and
others on Twitter, where he later said his claims of helping Trump
lose were sarcasm.

He also write that “the letter didn’t say the laptop was
disinformation” but in May 2021 posted a link to the Politico story
that did say that.

Nick Shapiro, once a top aide to former CIA Director John Brennan—both
Shapiro and Brennan signed the missive—and who provided it to
Politico, has not responded to requests for comment from The Epoch
Times.

Most other signers didn’t respond to requests for comment or declined
the requests, the Post reported.

James Clapper, a former DNI, told the paper that he stands by the
statement “made AT THE TIME,” adding that, “I think sounding such a
cautionary note AT THE TIME was appropriate.”

“The letter explicitly stated that we didn’t know if the emails were
genuine, but that we were concerned about Russian disinformation
efforts,” added Russ Travers, former acting director of the National
Counterterrorism Center. “I spent 25 years as a Soviet/Russian
analyst. Given the context of what the Russians were doing at the time
(and continue to do—Ukraine being just the latest example), I
considered the cautionary warning to be prudent.”