[ot][spam][crazy] The Trials of Controlling a Programmer

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 07:09:58 PDT 2022

I've gotten a little confused around this project.

I was using an olimex teres as my serial terminal.  The teres is not
presently charging. When powered, smoke is emitted from a large
rectangular component between mainboard labels 'D1' and 'DC5'.

I'm thinking it makes sense to work on my teres, rather than
continuing the coreboot work. Don't want to increase the number of
things I have and am using, that are broken.

The teres has a recently replaced mainboard and charger, so the
failure is unexpected, but could be a developing problem from an error
made during assembly.