[ot][wrong] Please let me sleep outdoors in the coldest winter. Was: Re: PLEASE LET ME SLEEP OUTDOORS

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 05:57:13 PDT 2022

2022-03-21 thru 2022-03-27: [X] Week 1 of Wim Hof Cold Protocol, 30 seconds
cold water daily. Performed indoors.

2022-03-28 0852 ET: [X] Week 2 Day 1 Shower 1 of Wim Hof Cold Protocol.
Performed indoors.

It was really, really hard for me to get my body to do anything at all this
morning. I ended up in the shower with the water very hot, and just kept it
hot as long as comfortable, warming my chest like I learned the day I was
strangely cold. My inhibition issues seemed to step in when I was going to
turn it cold, and I was worried.

When I did, the cold was so intense and it seemed I could barely put my
arms in. Then it seemed my 1 minute alarm went off after only a few
seconds. I was confused, my hands were spasming and it was hard to work
with my phone and direct things, to figure the alarm out.

I ended up getting out of the shower, and starting a new one. Checking my
alarm was 1 minute. Turning the water hot again.

This time when I turned it cold, it was easy. I didn't mind at all and cold
water was running down my face and such. It was so easy. When the minute
happened I started feeling a deeper kind of chill, which also seemed
workable, but I remember the issues I had with my experiences lashing back
earlier and I didn't push it past the protocol.

It's so inspiring, how easy it became the second time.