[draft][spam] transformer models, intro via twitter/medium

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 02:21:24 PDT 2022

Here are some other pages I stumbled into. These aren't that great but have
information.

https://wiki.pathmind.com/deep-reinforcement-learning <-- this is not a
wiki, but rather a misleadingly named corporate advertisement. however, it
appears to give a thorough description of reinforcement learning and its
terms and math.

https://venturebeat.com/2021/10/12/deepmind-is-developing-one-algorithm-to-rule-them-all/
<-- this is a less-than-a-year-old article on a little bit of the work
google is doing on cross-algorithm and cross-representation problem
solving. I find it hard to find and engage such information. the concept is
expected to quickly lead to much more powerful systems. mentions papers and
researchers' names. google tends to open source their research into their
various repositories.