On the antisemitism of Proudhon and Bakunin

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Sun Mar 27 22:12:41 PDT 2022

Btw. Antisemitism we may tersely define as hating Jews more than necessary

Three quick points 1)  We are anarchists - not ' Proudhonists' or " Bakuninists "

2)  There is a qualitative and quantitative difference between the hateful antisemitism of the 19th century and post Holocaust antisemitism, and . . .

3) Only the most foolish and batshit-crazy enemies of anarchism raise these sort of objections to anarchism.