[ot][spam][crazy] The Trials of Controlling a Programmer

Karl Semich 0xloem at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 03:09:51 PDT 2022

On Sun, Mar 27, 2022, 4:14 AM grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 3/22/22, Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many
> <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:
> > This is also of interest to me because I almost completed a 12dof
> quadruped
> > robot for my niece and nephew during my chemotherapy, but then got
> confused
> > and stopped associated with breaking the prototype controller, which I
> had
> > foolishly soldered onto a wire wrap board, not knowing how to use one.
>
> One of the bots that lived here had a weak tether that
> broke, don't remember the bots name or fate, but this
> post recalled the bot :)

:) curious to learn about bot and/or living place

I ended up doing wireless rather than tether I think because the tether
added weight, but I prefer wired communication.

There are short videos of it during building at
https://www.youtube.com/user/fuzzyTew . There's another of it dancing in
rapid sine waves with my niece and nephew but probably shouldn't put video
of them online.