[spam][random][crazy] silly story

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Sat Mar 26 16:16:00 PDT 2022

On Sat, 26 Mar 2022 18:24:07 -0400
Karl Semich <0xloem at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, Mar 26, 2022, 4:01 PM Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:
>
> > On Sat, 26 Mar 2022 15:47:06 -0400
> > "Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many" <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > ----
> > >
> > > Sadistic Demon and Menacing Demon are basking at a peace spring with
> > > hellbunnies.
> >

> >         kill yourself, asshole.
> >

> I'm curious what you're reading here.

	Nothing in particular. You've spammed hundreds if not thousands of messages already, containing the same crazy 'literary' garbage whose main purpose is to depict technofascism as 'normal'. That's what I read in your posts. When I bother to open them instead of just deleting them, that is.

> After I wrote it, I wondered if it was my parts talking about trying to
> relate with you. I expect it's quite possible it's very offensive if so,
> but it seems clear they're expressing a desire not to be, and not sure how.
>
> This final message you replied to wasn't originally sent, and left
> incomplete, until I kind of dug it up and just pushed it out.

	yes, there's nothing special about this 'final message'. It's the same nonsense as your previous messages.