War re Ukraine: Thread

zeynepaydogan zeynepaydogan at protonmail.com
Sat Mar 26 11:11:40 PDT 2022

> > > I am a U.S. Army veteran. I’ve made the decision to go to the Ukraine

> On 3/20/22, Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:
> > ...But really, what's the point of discussing anything with an idiotic US cop like you.

Lol that’s perfect. Grarpamp admitted to being U.S.asshole. Punk was always right.
Everything Punk said about the Grarpamp was true.Oh wait… You always blamed punk for kids, but punk was just against the law. I wonder now How many children do you think Grarpamp killed? I mean, you're a U.S. asshole, Grarpamp