Google Releases Chip Autodesign Training Data

Karl Semich 0xloem at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 11:06:27 PDT 2022

On Sat, Mar 26, 2022, 1:39 PM Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:

> On Sat, 26 Mar 2022 13:34:28 -0400
> Karl Semich <0xloem at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Sat, Mar 26, 2022, 1:26 PM Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf>
> wrote:
> >

> > >         look jewnazi, US cop karl is spamming joogle-pentagon
> propaganda.
> > > Shocking.
> > >

> > It seemed relevant to things grarpamp and jim mention,
>

>         indeed, it's more technonazi propaganda like the one your
> accomplices bell and grancrap constantly spam. You know what you all should
> do? Kill yourselves.

Well, I obviously try to support the shreds of remaining technical content,
whatever its nature, when I am sane enough to do so.

Would you like an effigy of us dying?

Short Story For PBS:

a handful of jewnazi joogle-pentagon us turds like karl could be, walk up
to a cliff. they are exciting for their adventure!

the turds leap off the cliff to their certain doom. while they are
plummeting, they take out hangman's nooses and some boards, and set up to
hang themselves as they fall.

the us turds and their hangman equipment shatter at the bottom of the
cliff, the sparks of life gone from the them.

a post is made to their disrepute on the cypherpunks list, talking about
what idiots they were.

this post sits in greg's archive, surrounded by posts mostly from professor
rat, who didn't attend the adventure due to being in australia.