[spam][random][crazy] silly story

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 10:13:12 PDT 2022

-----

Confused Demon: "I don't understand how suffering can be made of anything
other than suffering."

 Curious Visitor: "Suffering? What's that?"

 Confused Demon: "How can this not be obvious to you?"

 Visitor 2: "Suffering is like when you have a little less happiness."

 Curious Visitor: "Ohhhh. Yes people can get a little worried when they
focus on the negatives in the world. But suffering is happiness at its
root. Without our dreams to pursue, how would there ever be suffering when
we stray from them to do something equally wonderful?"