[spam][random][crazy] silly story

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 10:10:32 PDT 2022

Gaggle of Demons: "Tell us, strange spirit, how to understand that we have
happiness and love inside us."

 Utopic Denizen: "I thought I just did! Would it be nice if I said it
again?"

 Demon 3: "I don't understand what you're talking about. You're saying that
while I sadistically torture people, parts of me are yearning to nourish
everything?"

Utopic Denizen: "Yup! But what's important is that the _whole world_ is
made of these channels of happiness, joy, love, and freedom! It is how
matter is put together."

 Demon 4 looked at their flesh, made of hellfire brewed of the screams of
thousands of suffering.

Utopic Denizen: "Come on, let's go to one of your glades of peace, and I'll
show you!"