[spam][random][crazy] silly story

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 10:06:32 PDT 2022

-------

Grotesque vampire: "What is this thing you describe, happiness?"

 Happy free spirit: "Yes! Happiness is like [lots of expressive words
regarding happy experiences] and [lots of thorough experiences regarding
normal caring communities]!"

 Grotesque vampire: "I don't understand. How many lives do you get to
destroy to have this conquest?"

 Happy free spirit: "Oh no! There is no conquering and no need to destroy
lives! You just reach into your heart and follow your spirit with your
close friends and close family and healthy environment!"

Grotesque vampire: "Heart? Close friends? Close family? Healthy
environment? What are these things?"

 Happy free spirit: "Oh this is so exciting! You are going to be so
enthralled! I can't believe this is new to you!"

 Grotesque vampire: "Tell me about a heart. This is the thing you rip out
of people's bodies and eat in front of their children?"

 Happy free spirit: "Oh not quite. Your heart is where in your body and
mind it feels all warm and bubbly, especially when you think of things you
love! When you focus on your heart you have daydreams of all sorts of
things you love and ways you might express this love! It feels wonderful!"

 Grotesque vampire: "Hmm."

 Grotesque vampire thought for a little bit.

Grotesque vampire: "And love? Is this when I rape the wife of somebody I
murder?"

 Happy free spirit: "Oh not quite either! Love is when you think about
someone or something and you just want to spend so much time expressive
value and care and respect and nourishment for them and with them, and you
just yearn to do this all the time! When they nourish you and you nourish
them it just feels wonderful in you, and when you can tell that they feel
wonderful you feel it like it's you! You dream and yearn for these things!
Everybody has this about so much stuff, just about everywhere. It's like
all that anybody thinks about!"

 Grotesque vampire: "I think I might have used that word before I turned
into a vampire."