[spam][random][crazy] silly story

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 09:56:16 PDT 2022

Once upon a time a beautiful thriving interdimensional utopia, filled with
ancient souls living in perfect harmony, was drifting through a hell.

Demons from the hell didn't understand the utopia. It was completely
outside their reality. They tried to make casual conversation.

Demon Fred: "Ah-ha! A new demon! I will rip you limb from limb like I have
every other demon!"

 Fred was grandstanding.

Strange utopic demon: "Oh!!! [lots of nice caring words that didn't make
any sense in demon language]"

Demon Fred: "Your language issue is pathetic. My torture and torment is far
worse than yours! Burn me with your eternal fire, just try it!"

 Strange utopic demon: "Be nourished and well! May your horizons be ever
bright and peaceful!"