[ot][wrong] Please let me sleep outdoors in the coldest winter. Was: Re: PLEASE LET ME SLEEP OUTDOORS

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 04:57:11 PDT 2022

2022-03-21 0635 ET: [X] Week 1 Day 1 of Wim Hof Protocol. Performed indoors.

2021-03-21 1643 ET: [+] Week 1 Day 1 Shower 2 of Wim Hof Protocol.
Performed indoors.

2021-03-22 0545 ET: [X] Week 1 Day 2 Shower 3 of Wim Hof Protocol.
Performed indoors.

2021-03-23 0707 ET: [X] Week 1 Day 3 Shower 4 of Wim Hof Protocol.
Performed indoors.

2021-03-24 0652 ET: [X] Week 1 Day 4 Shower 5 of Wim Hof Protocol.
Performed indoors.

2021-03-25 0749 ET: [X] Week 1 Day 5 Shower 6 of Wim Hof Protocol.
Performed indoors.

The regularity of this effort helped do other routine things today.

I spend some time with the water hot prior to changing it cold, and don't
actually cleanse myself while it's cold, doing it all prior. The hardest
part is turning it cold at the start. I think this would be easier if I
changed those two things I do.

Here's the excerpt I found in a book on library genesis:

> WEEK 1 Thirty seconds of cold water at the end of a warm shower
>
> WEEK 2 One minute of cold water at the end of a warm shower
>
> WEEK 3 A minute and a half of cold water at the end of a warm shower
>
> WEEK 4 Two minutes of cold water at the end of a warm shower
>
> Do this gradually and work your way up, at least five days a week. Follow
the feeling. Don’t force anything. It’s also fine to start with fifteen
seconds and build up more slowly

He says that the sense of shock should go away after 30 seconds. I'm not
experiencing this quite yet. Maybe he means when you're into one minute.
I'm noting he says "warm" shower, not "hot" shower. Maybe that's the
primary thing to work on. I think it would reduce the shock for me.