Pooter plays the whiny-little-bitch card

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Fri Mar 25 17:35:43 PDT 2022

Vladimir Putin claims he’s victim of cancel culture, compares himself to JK Rowling

JULIAN " the most dangerous facilitator of totalitarianism we have ever seen. The internet is a threat to human civilization " ASSANGE 2012

"The Internet first appeared as a special CIA project, and this is how it's developing," -  Russian KGB agent. Vladimir Putin

Julian Assange 🔹 Retweeted ✍️AJ Beamish 🎸
I’m Stalin–for revealing Clinton’s secret money laundering agreement (at least, a draft of it). Yes, Stalin…"