Morning Spam

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 15:33:53 PDT 2022

-------

Worker 4: "I want to give Boss a blow job!"

Worker 2: "He was vaporized by a missile strike. We have to wait until the
research project regrows his body."

Worker 4: "Oh no. I forgot. Oh no. What will I do?"

Worker 2: "I want to clean Boss's office!"

Worker 4: "It's like you said. Boss's office was vaporized in the missile
strike. We have to wait until the research project rebuilds it."

 Worker 2: "What to do? What else is there ever to do than things for Boss?"

Worker 2 and 4 are standing in a very messy office, disheveled, hair
thoroughly tangled, flies flying around them, clothes ripped. Sign at door
says "Worker 2's Office" .

Worker 4: "I want to brush Boss's hair!"

Worker 2: "Have strength!"