Morning Spam

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 15:14:21 PDT 2022

Boss [covered in tears, cigar and pacifier hanging out of mouth, to street
rioter]: [sob] "Street rioter," [sob] "why don't you love covering up my
crimes?"

Boss looks at them plaintively, hopeful.

Street rioter: "Who are you? I mean honestly I'd be up for trying it out,
but I don't want my body and brain repurposed for robot parts or anything."

Boss [sobs at economist]: "They don't like my personal immortality
project." [sobs] "They don't want my resurrection program!"

Boss [turning to another rioter]: "Why don't you want me to kidnap you and
rip your body and brain apart for robot parts?"

Street rioter 2: "I mean honestly I might try it but every now and then I
want to choose where I buy things from, you know?"

Boss [sobbing, collapsing toward economist]: "I don't understand! I don't
understand!"