Democratic America? Elon Musk responded by telling The Post to give his regards "to your puppet master Besos, " following it with two emojis.

Douglas Lucas dal at riseup.net
Mon Mar 21 18:54:53 PDT 2022

Didn't untrustworthy Elon Musk a while back promise something about
giving dispossessed people water if a (presumably mildly untrustworthy)
United Nations bureau agreed to audit it, and then the United Nations
bureau agreed on twitter to audit it, and then Elon Musk and the rest of
the conversation vanished from the public discourse if not the private
or quiet ones? I know history repeats itself, arguably making even this
email a pointless expenditure of time -- I'm hungry and procrastinating
doing my physical therapy exercises for two of my four upper left
rotator cuff muscles -- but just imagine if Elon Musk's fans chased him
around live on blockchain demanding he actually carry out this bluff
about boxing Putin? And the Russian radicals could do the same? And
then, like, the winner/loser (or whatever) had to actually give the
dispossessed water? Speaking of water, it's raining in Seattle today,
but I was wondering if anybody looked at that thingie I sent the list
about the Washington state law? I'm planning to move in with my buddy
Severin' in Olympia for seven months so I was just sort of hoping this
list could comment on that law or some other. Also I think it is kind of
funny that this list allows HTML posts to go through. Isn't that ignoble
for all the James Bonds who post here?!?!?!?!?!?!?! As for me, I am
infinitely noble (don't tell Barnes).