Cypherpunks write code

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 17:48:58 PDT 2022

Honestly I'm not sure I like computers, but I miss DRY code.

I assumed the lack of reusability that has developed was to reduce the
speed of the spread of technology.

But I've also learned some people find it nicer to work with code in really
different ways than it was usually done in the past.

---

What Punk said reminded me of worrying about backward-talking, when people
could be observed by somebody caring about what they are saying. Things I
imagined during paranoia and am still processing.

Punk, could you please hack my cell phone and upload a log of my tiny weird
life to a blockchain, so people can know I really am a mentally disabled
hermit?